Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a field of computer science whose techniques and concepts are widely being used in various products and services. AI techniques are being applied to many devices so that these devices begin to recreate human behavior. With AI, machines can get the capability to complete certain tasks with human intelligence and human intervention.
Professionals who master the concepts of AI are known as AI Experts. To become an expert, the Artificial Intelligence Course in India can be considered an excellent option that would help you upgrade your skillset.
Types of Artificial Intelligence (AI):
AI has a wide range of applications and is classified into three types:
- Narrow AI: Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI), also named Weak AI, is a kind of artificial intelligence technology currently existing in today's world. Devices or systems with narrow AI are designed to perform a specific task and collect information from the data set. Other than one specific task, narrow AI systems are not capable of anything else.
- General AI: Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), also named Strong AI, is a kind of artificial intelligence technology where systems demonstrate human behavior and intelligence. This kind of technology is difficult to incorporate in machines because it is based on human behavior. This kind of AI has generally been demonstrated in sci-fi movies.
- Super AI: Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) is a kind of AI technology that would outshine the intelligence possessed by humans. Many people think that this kind of technology will lead to the destruction of human beings.
What is AI used for?
AI technology is widely being used for numerous systems, devices, and services. AI is a technology that helps to develop smart machines. Given below are some of the real-time uses of AI seen in our daily lives.
- Online Shopping: AI helps to develop a user-friendly environment when it comes to online shopping. With the help of AI, a wide range of products can be suggested to the users based on the previous viewing history and other online auctions.
- Virtual Assistants: Smartphones consist of virtual assistants known to answer questions asked by the user and perform specific tasks on the smartphone based on the user's instruction. This is accomplished with the help of AI.
- Preventing cybercrime: AI is being used to discover cybercrime or attacks by a hacker by identifying hidden patterns. Patterns are also identified by analyzing the nature of input data.
- Language Translation: This is yet another common AI application where speech or text is translated to the desired language based on the user's instruction.
In addition to these applications of AI, many other applications are on the road of planning. AI is a valuable asset of technology that should be treasured. Therefore, an artificial intelligence course is worth pursuing if this technology interests you. Artificial Intelligence Course Fees is reasonable and can be easily affordable by anyone who has the zeal to learn and become an expert.
The field of AI brings a wide range of job opportunities and a huge demand for Artificial Intelligence Experts. To become an expert, you can enroll in an Artificial Intelligence Course in India. The Artificial Intelligence Course Fees is quite affordable and worth your time and investment.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Shalini_M/2609777