The 5G industrial-grade sim card router is a high-speed industrial IoT router that provides a solution for users to access 5G networks through WIFI or network ports. The 5G industrial-grade router supports SA/NSA dual-mode 5G, provides 4G/5G full Netcom high-speed network services, supports dual-card dual-standby + wired broadband three-channel intelligent redundant backup, making communication safe and reliable. It adopts a high-performance 32-bit ARM processor and has multiple functions such as APN private network, VPN, mandatory portal, and flow control.
The 5G industrial-grade wireless router determines the compatible network standard through the built-in 5G module, which is generally backward compatible with 4G, 3G, and 2G, and will automatically switch in areas with unstable 5G signals.
Industrial-grade 5G routers are generally more stable than civilian-grade 5G wireless routers on the market, and the cost is also higher. Currently widely used in the M2M industry in the IoT industry chain, such as smart life, smart grid, smart transportation, industrial automation, smart buildings, public safety, environmental monitoring, smart agriculture and other fields.
1. The working principle of industrial 5G routers
First insert a tariff card (SIM card) into the 5G router, and dial-up connection through the operator's 5G network. Users can realize data transmission and high-speed Internet access through the Ethernet port, Wi-Fi, and serial port, and remotely interact with big data transmission.
Second, the characteristics of industrial 5G routers
1. Industrial grade design: 100% industrial grade standard, all EMC indicators meet the standard. The hardware indicators completely follow the industrial-grade standard design, which can better meet the needs of industry and the demand for high-precision remote data transmission. Satisfy 5~35VDC wide voltage, -40~+80ºC cold and high temperature resistance, anti-interference, 24 hours all-weather operation.
2. Small size design: The industrial router adopts a highly integrated design, which is easy to be embedded, and has a variety of network port designs, which is more scalable.
3. Remote upgrade: support remote management, remote firmware upgrade, and remote troubleshooting to facilitate remote management of equipment and greatly reduce maintenance costs.
4. Anti-drop setting: adopt watchdog detection mechanism and hardware multi-level detection to ensure that the device does not crash. Multiple monitoring and guarantee mechanisms ensure that the equipment can remain online permanently.
5. Positioning function: accurate base station positioning, accurate real-time reporting of geographic location information, and support for site positioning applications. The precise positioning function can ensure the accuracy of data transmission and the accuracy of monitoring.
6. 5G industrial routers also have attributes such as scalable interfaces, traffic statistics, and upper-layer application development, which can be used in a wider range of occasions. Function integration and performance development can be carried out according to the needs of different industries.
Szelins provides Industrial-grade 5G Routers which are more stable than other civilian-grade 5G wireless routers in this current market, and the cost is also higher. Industrial 5G Routers also have qualities such as ascendable boundaries, traffic statistics.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Sachin_Jadon/1307125